HIPA events 2017
18. 27 October Gábor Vona president of Jobbik
17. 12 October Ferenc Gyurcsány president of DK
16. 26 September Bernadett Szél co-president of LMP
15. 7 September András Pulai Director of Publicus
14. 11 July 2017 Zsuzsanna Szelényi former Együtt politician
13. 6 July 2017 László Urbán economist, banker.
12. 13 June Tamás Boros strategic director of Policiy Solutions and Benedek Jávor Párbeszéd Politician Member of EU Parliament
11. 9 June Miklós Beer Bishop of Vác
10. 28 April Attila Bánovics journalist and Márton Gulyás activist
9. 24 April Géza Jeszenszky Dr. Former MFA and former Ambassador to USA and Noway and Iceland
8. 13 April Júlia Iván Dr. Amnesty International, Veronika Móra Ökotárs, Róbert László Political Capital
7. 17 March Kim Lane Scheppele Professor of Princeton University
6. 10 March 201Annual HIPA dinner with László Bitó writer
5. 9 March Csaba Tóth Republikon and Ágoston Sámuel Mráz Nézőpont
4. 9 February Hunor Kelemen president of RMDSZ
3. 7 February János Mécs and András Fekete-Győr members of Momentum Movement
2. 23 January Zoltán Török senior analyst of Raiffeisen Bank
1. 5 January Benedek Jávor PM of EU and Michael LaBelle associate professor of CEU
HIPA events 2016
26. December 8. Aladár Horváth roma activist
25. November 24. Annual General Meeting 2016
24. November 23. András Dezső, Szabolcs Panyi journalists of index.hu on their research into the business dealings of minister of information Antal Rógan.
23. November 17. Gábor Vona president of Jobbik on the position of his party.
22. November 7. György István Tóth director of TARKI, the Social Report 2016
21. November 12. Bob Dent, author of a book on the Hungarian uprising in 1956, on the many myths surrounding the occurrences of those days.
20. October 11. Márton Gergely deputy editor in chief and Gábor Horváth chief foreign columnist of Népszabadság on the sudden closure of their newspaper.
18. September 21. Márta Pardavi co-president, Gábor Gyulai program leader of Hungarian Helsinki Committee on the referendum against refugees.
17. September 13. political analists Kornélia Magyar director of Progressiv Institute and Róbert László election expert of Political Capital
16. July 7. Gergely Csák spokeperson of Ligetvédők ( City Park activists), Imre Pákozdi expert of Levegő Munkacsoport, Balázs Tömöri expert of Greenpeace on the Museum quarter in the Város liget.
15. July 4. Péter Balázs, Nick Sitter professors of CEU on the state of the economy
14. June 23. Ákos Hadházy co-president of LMP on corruption
13. June 9. András Biró-Nagy Director of Policy Solution Institute on the popularity of the EU in Hungary.
12. May 25. József Péter Martin executive director and Miklós Ligeti dr. legal director of Transparency International
11. May 2. Tamás Mellár professor of University of Pécs and András Kósa former journalist of VS.hu
10. April 13. András Pethő and Anna Csonka journalists of Direct36 on the Panama-papers
9. March 18. László Palkovics State Secretary of the Education on education
7. March 9. Gergely Gulyás Fidesz politician on government policies
6. March 3. HIPA dinner with Péter Pallai former BBC correspondent on his experiences in 1956
5. February 26. Péter Radó and Krisztina Ercse coordinators of the Teachers Platform on the teachers protests
4. February 19. Péter Hack Professor of Law on the implications of the modification of the Constitution
3. January 29. László Mendrey President of Independent Teacher's Union on the situation in the Hungarian school system.
2. January 20. Péter Árvai CEO and co founder of PREZI about the company
1. January 14. László Majtényi president of Eötvös Károly Insitute on hte new face recognition system the government wants to introduce.